Shoulder pain doesn’t only occur in athletes, and it’s not always a result of an accident. The fact is, you can get shoulder pain from doing household chores, lifting heavy objects, or sleeping the wrong way. One day, you might be helping your friend move furniture, and the next day you can barely get a shirt over your head.
If you experience shoulder pain while dressing, lifting, sleeping or carrying things, you should know about a clinically proven solution: physical therapy. Your therapist can help relieve your pain, restore movement, and recover strength without having to undergo surgery or use medications.
Click HERE for information about a Complimentary Shoulder Pain Workshop
Physical Therapy: Your First Choice
It’s a powerful form of treatment:
- Physical therapy has been shown to improve shoulder movement in patients with even the most serious of shoulder injuries.
- It can help alleviate pain for people with long-standing shoulder issues.
It’s as effective as other treatment options but doesn’t have side effects:
- Physical therapy is proven to be just as effective as corticosteroid injection and surgery for the treatment of shoulder pain.
It has benefits that help you avoid future pain:
- Physical therapy programs include exercises that help build shoulder strength, which can help you avoid injury over the long term.
You can get relief fast:
- You don’t have to wait in pain for an appointment: you can usually see a physical therapist within 48 hours of calling.