Knee pain can make it pretty difficult to get around. Whether you’re suffering from a swollen knee, patella problems, a ligament injury, or arthritis, the pain can make it hard to run, walk, or even sit down.
Luckily, there’s help. No matter what kind of knee pain you’re experiencing, in most cases, seeing a physical therapist is the right choice for treatment. Physical therapists have the expertise and training to alleviate your pain and guide you toward recovery.
Register HERE for a complimentary Knee Pain Workshop.
Physical Therapy for Knee Pain: The Facts
It’s effective for many knee conditions:
- Physical therapy is proven to reduce both knee cap pain and arthritis-associated pain of the knee.
- Physical therapy is beneficial to patients before and after knee replacement surgery.
It’s cost effective:
- With physical therapy, you won’t have to keep spending money on a maintenance program: the goal is to help you achieve a complete recovery.
Your physical therapist looks at more than just your knee:
- A detailed examination might reveal that additional factors are contributing to your problem. This holistic exam and subsequent treatment approach often result in long-lasting pain relief.
With physical therapy, you’re taken care of by experts:
- Physical therapists have the background and the training to effectively treat your knee pain.
“After coming to a knee pain workshop at Hayes Physical Therapy I decided to try their class IV laser treatment. I had been living with chronic knee pain for several years. I had one total knee replacement in 2011, Initially successful until bone spurs grew in that knee and I was back dealing with pain again. Because of this, I decided not to have my other knee replaced which was painful as well.
I saw online that I could try laser and therapy for a potential pain-free life. I doubted that would work however I was wrong. Before having laser therapy my pain levels were 10 out of 10 on both knees bringing me to tears and requiring me to use my walker 3-4 times a week.
After my first session of laser on both knees, I walked out without pain for 4 days, 0 out of 10 pain! Over the course of 10 laser treatments, I have become pain-free and do not need the use of my walker. I am so grateful for Hayes Physical Therapist care, knowledge, treatment, and laser therapy. I am a totally happy client. I have told many people I know about my success in dealing with my painful knees.”
–Klida Shank (above)
Hayes Physical Therapy: Best of Main Line 2018, 2019 & 2020!